EU Convergence Technical Assistance (South West Regional Development Agency)
This South West RDA Technical Assistance project covers the costs of running the ERDF Convergence Programme for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
- Ensuring investment is allocated in accordance with the criteria of the Operational Programme and complies with national and European Community rules
- Financial management
- Evaluation of the Operational Programme
- Appraisal of proposed investments
- Providing the Programme Monitoring Committee with the information it needs to monitor how well the Programme is being implemented and progress towards its goals
- Reporting to the European Commission
- Employment and training of staff
- Communication activity
This project receives £7,212,126 in ERDF Convergence investment and £2,404,042 from the South West RDA.